Support @The House,
Baltimore’s Social Settlement House
Donate — Your Gift Will Have Impact
Your donation to @The House will help real people address real needs.
The Arlington community we serve has experienced significant disinvestment for decades.
- The median household income is $26,938.
- The unemployment rate is 19%.
- 31% of Arlington residents are low-income and severely cost-burdened.
In the face of these realities, here’s some of what we’ve accomplished:
- Provided support and referral services to more than 300 residents
- Linked approximately 200 residents to much-needed support services
- Launched an annual summer camp program for 50 youth aged 5 to 13
- Secured $250,000 in funding to assist seniors and single-family residents with necessary home repairs.
- Provided families with linkages to energy and water assistance, mental health services, daycare services, Social
- Security Administration and Department of Social Services and Police mediation services.
With your help, we can do even more.
@The House Building Initiative
We’re excited by the opportunity to make our settlement house a true home. In partnership with Comprehensive Housing Assistance, Inc (CHAI) and RM Sovich Architecture, we’ve developed plans to create a building at 5345 Denmore Avenue, a vacant city-owned lot in a perfect location to serve the Arlington community.
Be a Volunteer
Are you passionate about what we’re doing? Do you share our vision for a strong Arlington and a vibrant Park Heights? Then join us!
Whether you’re able to support us through monetary donations or can volunteer your time, we’re excited to have you join our family. From writing grants to delivering food to mentoring our youth, we’ll put your talents and your passion to work.
Partner With Us
It takes a village to raise a child. It takes collaboration and partnership — among government, private, and nonprofit organizations — to uplift a community.
That’s why a key component of @The House Inc.’s vision is to provide “access to available city, state, and other resources to help residents overcome challenges and realize their potential.”
Sponsors and partners include:
Mailing address: 5324 Cuthbert Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21215
Future Site: 5345 Denmore Ave.